Tuesday, May 09, 2006

strippers 1, bikers 0

Gnarly Tattooed Biker Guy at strip club bar, when politely asked if Our Heroine might join him for a beer: "Whatever. If you want to. I don't care."

11:15 pm: "I don't have a girlfriend" -- no, I didn't ask -- "Women can't accept my priorities. I tell them my son comes first, my bike comes second, my job comes third. If they're lucky, they might come in ahead of my truck. I like that truck, though."

11:17 pm: "I don't need women. If I wanted to listen to bullshit, I'd turn on the TV."

Seconds later: "You can dance now, if you want to."

11:45 pm: "I bet you're a hot fuck. Keep dancing"

11:46 pm: "Have you ever been on a bike?"

11:48 pm: "What I need is someone I can travel with. Someone I can just call up and say, 'Hey, we're going to Mexico.' Someone who wouldn't ask me how long we're gonna be gone, cause I'm like that, you know. I don't live by a schedule. I go where I wanna go, when I wanna go. God, you're beautiful. What nights did you say you work again?"

Game. Set. Match. Score one for the strippers, and g'night.

3 comments:

patrin said...

Now THAT is a catch. Better get on that, Gracie!

Grace said...

Awww. You know, he wasn't as bad as I'm making him out. It just tickled me to see his big-strong-man exterior crumble to reveal the lonely boy inside. At the end of the day, they are all lonely boys. Maybe all of us are.

patrin said...

Touché!